Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

AaaaaaChoo! Please excuse me.  Dusting off the old blog....

I guess you could say that I had been taking a sabbatical of sorts....but, for various reasons I couldn't get myself creating this past year.  It was a tumultuous year in many ways.  One of which is that my best friend from high school committed suicide.  I just cannot fathom her desperation.  So, so sad.  It just makes me want to reach out to anyone who has lost hope.  God has a plan for each one of us, but sometimes we have to struggle through horrible things that we cannot understand.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to a New Year!  I will be starting it out in full crafty swing as a moderator at The ScrapRoom.  I expect to post frequent ideas, tips and tutorials on their forums.  I will post images here.  But, if you are looking for more details about how any of my projects are created, you may wish to become a site member at The ScrapRoom.  It is free.

Hugs! Until tomorrow......

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'll be checking out the ScrapRoom!
    So sorry about your friend, such a difficult situation and range of emotions for those left behind with so many questions. Praying for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to take the time to comment! Thanks!!